Tuesday, June 12, 2007

AIAI HEAT RESISTANT WIG

Aiai Wigs- $69
CAN BE STYLED WITH CRIMPERS, IRONS, CURLERS, ETC.(120-160 DEGREES CELCIUS SETTING PLS) Extremely popular with cosplayers in Japan
Front 32cm Back 60cm
Different Company so need at least 5 wig orders before i will order





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

THE WHITE COLOR ONE IS FULLY DYE-ABLE AND HEAT RESISTANT. VERY POPULAR WITH COSPLAYERS WHO WANT TO CUSTOM THEIR WIGS TOO
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Okay they're using a polyester dye for cloth in the picture easily purchased at art shops
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Since its being soaked in hot boiling water. Please do watch out for a fire

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

Azu-chan said...

how can I order your wigs?
Please answer me at: Azusa18@tiscali.it

Azu-chan2 said...

how can I order your wigs?
Please answer me I wrong the mail: azusa.18@tiscali.it

Livvylove said...

I was wondering if the AiAi wigs come in different styles? I love one of the colors.

Thanks,
Livvy

livvylove [at] gmail.com
http://livvylove.com

the mercurial magpie said...

Hi, I would like to order one of the wig! Can you please shoot me an email at kirby.hartline@gmail.com so that we can discuss the details?

Unknown said...

where is the store? how can i place the order ?

and if there are any people who wanna know something basic resources about cosplay, plz check cosplay classes. thanx.

Unknown said...

I know you posted this a year ago but do you still sell these wigs? Or do you know where I can get these wigs?

FAitH said...

Hi,
I'm just wondering where can I purchase wig dye in singapore? Or where do you know I can purchase the wigs? thanks.

Anonymous said...

Are you still taking orders? Email me at Hagumi@live.com ,Thank you.

Vanille said...

Hi, i'd like to buy a wig...please contact me at jessy_loves_music@hotmail.it

Tontsixe said...

It looks like I'm not the only one who is interested in wigs. You should put some contact information on this blog if it is currently active. Please also contact me at tontsixe(at)gmail.com.